Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:22:50 +0300
From:      stefan parvu <stefan.parvu@comptel.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   3.2 RELEASE sync and bye bye ...

Hi again,

So I am asking again somebody ohere about this problem with mount_msdos
and writing to an write-protect floppy. FreeBSD should sync and reboots
if there is no floppy in drive ? Or not yet support for this open PR ?

I read all the emails from mailing list about this but no clear answer
if in 3.3 RELEASE this is fix.

What I have found is that fd is a "huge bug"...

Some comments ?

PS: I have checked the open PR and it seems that in 3.3 is not yet fixed
this problem about msdos fs.

Bye,
Stef