Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 2008 18:30:23 +0200
From:      xer xernet <xernet@hotmail.it>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   stable 7.0 and nslookup help command

Hello to anyone.

I'm a FreeBSD user=2C i'm still a new bee but i still keep to learning.
Anyway=2C here is my question:

I use a FreeBSD STABLE-7 not installed by me=2C in this installation nslook=
up works very good and the "?" or "help" command working properly=2C infact=
 the every time i recall the command "?" or "help" nslookup show me the fil=
e "nslookup.help" in /usr/share/misc.

Now=2C i did installed (by me) e STABLE-7 and i don't understand why the "?=
" command is not implemented on nslookup=2C also the file "nslookup.help" d=
oen't exist.
How can i implement this feature on my fresh STABLE-7 install ?

TIA
xer

Tutto il mondo MSN a portata di clic!
http://toolbar.msn.com/overview.aspx?loc=3Dit-it=