Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:18:08 -0500
From:      Scott Lambert <lambert@lambertfam.org>
To:        FreeBSD-Mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: linmodem on freebsd

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 07:43:49PM +1030, Daniel O'Connor wrote:

> On 14-Nov-2001 Scott Lambert wrote:
> >  Ok, I've checked the linux sites and they suggest toggling the PNP-OS
> >  knob in the BIOS.  I have toggled the knob that looked likely to no avail.
>
> Have you checked that it is getting IRQ's?

I have been assuming that it is recieving IRQ's since I can interact with it
from tip(1) all day long.

dmesg says it is on IRQ 11 with every other device on my laptop.  That is where
it lived during the 20 minutes before Windows ME fell off the system.

If dmesg isn't good enough, how do I check?

> I have a vague memory that this may be an issue, but I can't clearly recall..

> >  ati9
> >  North America
>
> Are you in North America? :)

Yes.

--
Scott Lambert          KC5MLE            Unix SysAdmin -- Looking for work.
lambert@lambertfam.org       http://www.lambertfam.org/~lambert/resume.html