Date:      Sat, 3 Nov 2001 04:22:23 +0000
From:      Olafur Osvaldsson <oli@isnic.is>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about Clusters

Hi,
I have a DNS service wich needs to be online without interruptions, I would
like to set up 2 or 3 FreeBSD machines wich either would share the load or one
would do all the work untill something happens and then the next would take
over automatically.
I would also like to be able to take the machines offline for upgrades without
the service ever stopping.

The only services these machines need to run is bind and sshd.

Where should I look for solutions.

I'm not on FreeBSD-questions myself so please Cc to me also.

				Oli

--
Olafur Osvaldsson
Systems Administrator