Date:      Mon, 11 May 1998 04:59:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The CampGround <camp@hendrix.huron.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IPv6 and -stable.

I'm currently using IPv6 with a few FreeBSD box's (2.2.5) and a few Linux
box's on my internal LAN. The box I use to get on and browse the internet
with, does not have IPv6 support. I have downloaded the New.tar.gz file
from that franch server (sorry, I can't remember the name), and have tried
building it, etc. With 2.2.5 it built just fine, for some odd reason, it
don't like 2.2.6. Has anybody successfully compiled IPv6 support into the
kernel and set all the networking applications up to support IPv6? If so,
how the hell can I get this working?@# I'd like to join this box to the
rest of the network.
Thanks

-Jeremy Tregunna