Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:33:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "N. Emile Akabi-Davis" <akabi@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>
To:        malcolmn <malcomn@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cable modem hookup

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, malcolmn wrote:

> Any one successful using @home cable modem with bsd. I am looking
> at putting a couple of ethernet cards into a bsd box and using
> it as a proxy server for the other 5 pc's on my home network.
Yep. I had to get a new nic though. Got an Intel EtherExpress 100
PCI on Saturday. Last night/this morning, I installed FreeBSD 2.2.7
over the net. Rebooted, and all was fine.

Now all I have to figure out is a way to get my mail from @home.

--
Caio                            |Oliver's Law: Experience is something you
N.Emile <DeR vInYl JuNkIe>      |  do not get until just after you need it.