Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 11:03:55 -0500
From:      Paul Gregg <pdgregg@ww-interlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ftp install

In need of helpon the the ftp installation of bsd. I am using the
boot.flp disk method with a dialup to local ISP, using the term program
included on the boot.flp disk. Could you elaborate on procedure for
dialup connection to local isp. I have not been able to get past that
point. Curious if you need to terminate term program before switching
back to installation window. Usually get unable to resolve
ftp.freebsd.org error.

thanks

Paul