Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 1997 16:04:53 -0700
From:      Amancio <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG (chat@FreeBSD.ORG)
Subject:   Re: Linux vs. the rest of the world, poor OS comparison on web p

Great, I wish you had told that earlier that not RedHad, Slackware nor
whatever rather Pacific Hitech's TurboLinux" was to the way to go.

Honest, I went to this computer store, Central Computers ,
Stevens Creek , Cupertino, Ca., and I saw  FreeBSD 2.2.2 cdroms and about
5 different linux CDROM distributions so I picked the closest one
to me .

	Cheers,
	Amancio