Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 1997 23:00:23 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RSA secret challenge thingo

According to Brian Tao:
>     It seems to be working once again, as of Monday morning along the
> east coast of North America.  rsacrack@vex.net is currently holding
> down the #3 spot in terms of "rate" of keys cracked ("rate" based on a
> granularity of 20 minutes).

I just added two new machines, a P133 and an ALpha running Linux. I'm
disappointed by the Alpha (57K) but it is probably due to gcc and my
recompilation of the client. Pity there's no Linux/Alpha client.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
  FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #39: Sun Feb  2 22:12:44 CET 1997