Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:04:34 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Helping out with the web site..

  Many requests to www@FreeBSD.org are going unanswered.  This is an
open mailing list now, so I would encourage doc-folks to join.
Several people have suggested that we subscribe all of doc@ to this
mailing list, and that may be a good idea.  Most of the requests are
simple updates, so it is probably only of use for committers who can
commit the submitted changes.  However we go about it, it would sure
help to have more people reading and helping out with these
submissions (for new commercial vendors, new usergroups to be listed, etc..)

     - Murray