Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 2019 14:10:58 +0700 (WIB)
From:      Hostmaster Badan Narkotika Nasional <hostmaster@bnn.go.id>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Repository Submission

Good Day,

First of all please allow us to make an introduction. We are from National Narcotics Agency of Indonesia (Badan Narkotika Nasional), and we would like to become one of FreeBSD official repository site.

The reason is we found no FreeBSD repository server located in Indonesia, while there lots of of Linux repos here. And more over, some of our Government institutions are now actively using FreeBSD.

Please explain to us how to become FreeBSD repo in Indonesia, what are the requirements, and also procedures that we have to partake.

A bit of information, we have 600Mbps international bandwidth (between us and FreeBSD main repo), and 1Gbps domestic link (between us and all other ISP in Indonesia)

Thank you so much, we hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Badan Narkotika Nasional