Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:52:57 +0530
From:      Charanjeet Singh <charanjeetsingb@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-pkg-fallout" <freebsd-pkg-fallout@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Plight of brutal discrimination in dubai

To,

The Editor,

Discrimination with me in Dubai (A serious issue for Human rights Associati=
on)
UAE Withhold my original medical reports of suspected tuberculosis=2E
Brutal law of deportation on an assumption based T=2EB scar in United Arab =
Emirates=2E

Respected Sir,

Let me introduce myself=2E My name is CHARANJEET SINGH, an Indian national=
=2E Former resident and an Ex-Banker in Dubai=2E=2EYear 2003 to 2006 I was =
working in India in a multi national bank=2E And since April 2006 to Octobe=
r 2011 working in U=2EA=2EE without any issue in my health=2E=2E

3rd March 2013, I came back to Dubai and joined a new job in a law firm in =
D=2EI=2EF=2EC=2E (Dubai International Financial Centre), On 4th March 2013,=
 i appeared for medical test at D=2EI=2EF=2EC=2E
18 days later i=2Ee=2E on 22nd March 2013 at Al Muhaisna medical centre tha=
t comes under D=2EH=2EA (Dubai Health Authority) suspected that i have old =
T=2EB and I was deported immediately=2E Countless others are getting deport=
ed just due to a scar in their lungs=2E

Neither I, while working and staying in my home country or Dubai, nor my pa=
rents had any kind of T=2EB infection in their lifetime=2E

To prove myself I have already done skin test (Mantoux) twice and both time=
s it was Negative=2E
 First time at Dubai when i noticed nurse writing on my medical card as neg=
ative, U=2EA=2EE did not issue me any report so that I can prove you my tes=
t reports nor they give it to anyone from any country and second test at A=
=2EI=2EI=2EM=2ES=2E
I went to A=2EI=2EI=2EM=2ES (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) hospi=
tal at New Delhi and done all my checkups i=2Ee=2E Skin test (Mantoux), Che=
st x-ray, Blood test, 3 times Sputum test and a Chest C=2ET Scan too on spe=
cial advise by senior doctor to have a close look at the scar=2E

D=2EH=2EA does guess work on T=2EB on the basis of mere x=2Eray film=
=2E Telling you the fact as it is=2E

Based on my test reports, A=2EI=2EI=2EM=2ES issued me the Certificate stati=
ng that I do not have any active T=2EB=2E Senior doctors (A=2EI=2EI=2EM=
=2ES) asked me why did they deported you when there is no sign of T=2EB in =
our body??

I really felt humiliation from U=2EA=2EE and felt depressed about this brut=
al and outdated law of deporting the patients just like a prisoner after he=
 completes his punishment=2E I never expected this kind of behavior from U=
=2EA=2EE as happened with me=2E

D=2EH=2EA was not ready to give me anything about my sickness in written=
=2E Why it was concealed from me??? What does this reflect?

Present circumstances reminds me the malpractices of untouchability existed=
 five decades ago, where in an individual was deliberately excluded from so=
cial interaction permanently=2E

If U=2EA=2EE health authorities are really scared from heart to help these =
patients, at least they should not treat them like prisoners, deporting the=
m back to their home country with permanent ban to enter U=2EA=2EE just bec=
ause of a small suspected scar=2E
This is the beginning of discrimination by gulf countries with expatriates =
excluding Arabs from gulf regions and i am sure the situation is going to b=
e worse very soon if changes are not brought to their laws=2E I believe and=
 I know it is discrimination=2E

How about D=2EH=2EA staff? Will be they be deported permanently if they are=
 infected with Active or Old T=2EB??
=0Bhttp://www=2Ethenational=2Eae/news/uae-news/health/deportation-laws-refo=
rm-lies-dormant clearly mentions this is absolute discrimination and it is =
major issue of Human rights=2E

Assuming the current scenario in the future, i will never suggest 53% India=
ns of UAE's total population to work and visit U=2EA=2EE whether they provi=
de double pay of what your are getting in your home country=2E

Finally, they will be the culprit if they still go and get deported in case=
 they are sick with any kind of scar in their chest in the mid of their gro=
wing career just and just because of U=2EA=2EE's adamant laws=2E

These harmless scars may come on anyone's body, will leave a huge impact on=
 their career just and just because of U=2EA=2EE outdated laws=2E Today it'=
s my turn; tomorrow could be the ignoring readers from different countries=
=2E

 I have lost a lot because of their law, I wish from my core - no one shoul=
d face the same in their life without any reason=2E

I request U=2EA=2EE to remove sickness from U=2EA=2EE instead of removing t=
he sick=2E

"IT IS NOT JUSTICE IF IT IS NOT EQUAL"

Your support will be highly appreciated to write something for this moral c=
ause=2E

(Charanjeet Singh)
Email: singh=2Echaranjeet@rocketmail=2Ecom
Mob: +91 9560728263