Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 2015 00:19:19 +0000
From:      John Howie <john@thehowies.com>
To:        jd1008 <jd1008@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Snowden, NSA spying, hard drive malware ... what we need is a UN privacy watchdog!

Jon represents me. jd1008, this is off-topic and you broke a rule about pos=
ting private correspondence.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 14, 2015, at 19:02, jd1008 <jd1008@gmail.com> wrote:
>=20
> You are voicing a mere opinion of someone who thinks he represents
> everyone else on this list, that no one else wants to know about such
> important issues.
>=20
>=20
>> On 07/14/2015 04:57 PM, Jon Radel wrote:
>>> On 7/14/15 6:48 PM, jd1008 wrote:
>>> It is YOU who is utterly RUDE!!!
>> IMHO, you're way ahead in the rudeness game at this point. Forwarding pr=
ivate correspondence to the list is iffy at best.
>>> Hard Drive Malware is infecting all OS'es, and it is of UTMOST
>>> importance, not only to FBSD users/developers, but ALL OS'es
>>> and their users.
>> Forwarding links to articles on The Register is somewhat off-topic for t=
he FreeBSD list, and you certainly didn't add any value. What, you think we=
 don't know about The Register or aren't capable of deciding whether to kee=
p up with their articles all by ourselves? How rude.