Date:      Sun, 29 Dec 2002 21:51:20 +0000
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        Eric De Mund <ead@ixian.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Working remotely.

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 01:26:41PM -0800, Eric De Mund wrote:
> lewiz,
>=20
> ] This may have come up before but I've not found anything after
> ] searching Google that quite satisfies the question.
> ]
> ] I run my laptop on my network during evenings but during the daytime I
> ] attend college, where I really need to access my documents, mail, etc.
> ] Is there any method of synchronizing the laptop with the server (I
> ] have an NFS exported homedirectory and use NIS/YP for authentication).
>=20
> Unison might meet some of your needs:

Having read your description and some of the FAQs and a bit of the
documentation on the website I am most impressed.  This sounds like
exactly what I was looking for.  I am even happier to find it in the
ports and I'm getting it installed now.

  Many thanks for this piece of advice :)

-lewiz.

--=20
Justice always prevails ... three times out of seven!
		-- Michael J. Wagner
--|| url: http://lewiz.info/ | http://www.westwood.karoo.net/pgpkey ||--

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB--