Date:      07 Apr 1998 22:24:31 +0900
From:      CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Korean Translation of Handbook - Where to start from?

I(and some more people) am thinking about starting translation of
FreeBSD handbook(and possibly, FAQ) to Korean language.

I get doc-all distribution via cvsup, but I confused some. What is
/usr/doc/handbook and /usr/doc/en/handbook? What is different?
and, if we start translation, what place should I start from?
/usr/doc/handbook or /usr/doc/en/handbook?

And, is there some guideline of translation Handbook(and other
documents, such as FAQ, manpages, examples) to other languages?

I need some help.

--
 ----Cool FreeBSD!----MSX Forever!---J.U.N.K.E.R/Beat Snatchers!----
  CHOI Junho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>  http://jazz.snu.ac.kr/~junker