Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:09:50 -0200
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@tcoip.com.br>
To:        Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FAST_IPSEC/racoon vs CISCO PIX anyone?

Bob Bishop wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Problems interworking this combination, with ESP tunnel. SA gets
> negotiated OK, but ESP packets get rejected by the PIX: it says "host
> not found a.b.c.d" where a.b.c.d is its own endpoint address, and sends
> "invalid SPI" back to our end, even thought the SPI on the rejected ESP
> packet is the one just negitiated.
>
> This is RC2, racoon-20021120a. FWIW the same problem occurs on 4.7 with
> 'ordinary' IPSEC too.
>
> Any suggestions? TIA

Well, this question can be silly, specially if you have already
established tunnels before, but... Did you negotiate a SA for each
direction?

--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes

Outros:
	dcs@newsguy.com
	dcs@freebsd.org
	capo@notorious.bsdconspiracy.net

It was one of those perfect summer days -- the sun was shining, a
breeze was blowing, the birds were singing, and the lawn mower was
broken ...
		-- James Dent