Date:      Sun, 01 Apr 2001 12:53:00 +0700
From:      "SysAdmin" <sa-srv@plasa.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wi0: failed to allocate 1594 bytes on NIC

> In message <3AC62119.5090408@ucsd.edu> unsafe at any speed writes:
> : Isn't the an driver the one to use with Prism-based cards, of which the
> : Aironet is one?
>
> No.  The an driver is for a different set of cards.  It is for the
> aironet cards that have a funky interface.  the awi driver is for
> prism I cards, but not prism II cards.  The wi driver is for wavelan
> cards, plus prism II cards.

hmmm....
I was trying to use "awi" driver at my FreeBSD 4.2 default kernel (GENERIC), but it not works. pccardd says can't found that "awi"
driver or something sounds like that.
May be I need to add some options to add this "awi" driver to my kernel options ? I not found anything about "awi" driver at LINT or
GENERIC kernel options.

Regards,
SA