Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:49:03 -0800
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

I just recieved a bunch of confirmation emails stating a successful join to
many BSD lists, such as newbies, ports, etc.  However, they seemed directed
to questions.  It seems as if someone was trying to subscribe questions to
the other mailing lists, maybe creating a recursive loop.  I don't know if
majordomo has anything to catch this, or what happened, but I'm wondering if
anyone else saw this attempt and if I'm describing it as it truly is.

Jeremiah Gowdy