Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:01:24 -0400
From:      Troye Johnson <drsweetlips@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 8.1 stable ar9285 ath0 problem

UPDATE: I contacted the driver author and he said that the message, "kernel:
ath0: bb hang detected, resetting," means that the hardware is hung, and the
kernel attempted to reset the hardware device (in this case the wifi chip).
So, basically there is a bug in the driver. On 8.1 stable release the
hardware notes say that Atheros AR9285 is supported by the kernel. I'm
willing to test OR donate (preferably lend) my Asus EEE 1005HA machine for
the cause.

---

Proud N00b!