Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 2008 18:16:52 +0100
From:      Pegasus Mc cleaft <ken@mthelicon.com>
To:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   DDK

Hello everyone,

	I am interested in writing a device driver for a CANBus controller card. I am
famillier with driver writing on other platforms but have never attempted it
on FreeBSD (dispite using FreeBSD for about 14 years). Is there any good
refernce, or a DDK, or maybe even a book that describes the various kernel
interfaces I will need? (PCI configuration, getting call-backs from the OS,
etc) I have taken a look at the "Writing drivers" section of the handbook,
but found the information to be rather thin.

	Any help and direction would be greatly appreciated

Ken