Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2007 13:59:47 +0200
From:      "mer mite" <mermite@googlemail.com>
To:        mermite@gmail.com
Subject:   Ethernet Bonding

Hi All,

I'm looking for a way to provide ethernet interface bonding in FreeBSD
similar to ipmp in Solaris or just ethernet bonding in Linux.  Don't want to
do anything fancy.  Just want a second interface to take over for one which
has failed.  Preferable would be a solution that doesn't require a specific
configuration on our switches or routers.

I have perused the www and have found multiple articles describing the
procedure in HP-UX, Solaris, Linux, etc., but nothing for FreeBSD.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Cheers,
-Joe

P.S.

I hope the administrator is happier with this post than with my last.