Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:04:30 -0400
From:      "Vadym Chepkov" <vchepkov@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PF and NAT-T

Hello,

I am using FreeBSD  6.3-RELEASE-p1 with NAT-T patch applied
(freebsd6-natt.diff,
http://ipsec-tools.cvs.sourceforge.net/ipsec-tools/htdocs/ )

PF works as expected with "regular" IPSEC. But if I try to use NAT-T,
packets get lost, I don't see them on internal interface.

I created this pf.conf for testing:

set loginterface enc0
set debug loud

This is what I see in status:

Interface Stats for enc0              IPv4             IPv6
   Bytes In                             120                0
   Bytes Out                              0                0
   Packets In
     Passed                               0                0
     Blocked                              2                0

Nothing useful in the log file.

When I add 'set skip on enc', everything starts to work fine.
How can I determine why those packets got blocked?

Thank you,
Vadym Chepkov