Date:      Thu, 29 Sep 2016 17:13:10 -0500
From:      "erica meyer" <erica.meyer@acquitment.com>
To:        <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PC World Users Email list

Hi,

Hope all is well. We are a digital marketing company who will help you get
in touch with your clients.

Thereby increasing your revenue in terms of sales. We do offer a host of
services like data base acquisition, email campaigns, data appending etc.

Would you be interested in acquiring PC World Users list?

Our list Includes: Company, Contact Name (First, Middle and Last name),
Website, Mailing Address, Job title, Phone, Fax, Revenue Size, SIC Code, and
Opt-In emails.

Let me know your thoughts so that I can have someone from the marketing and
sales help you further.

Regards,
Erica Meyer
Demand Generation Executive

                                                      To Opt Out, please
respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAALByrZHYLC1Es6jEjHKFpPjCgAAAEAAAAJFbp2Cw0DJCjHl/fOHzoaMBAAAAAA==>