Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:57:49 -0500
From:      "Michael Angier/SuccessNet" <BeYourBest@SuccessNet.org>
To:        "Pullhenning Kunt" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sorry, There Was a Small Problem with Our Big Announcement!

Of all the days for our list server to hiccup.

On Monday, some of our subscribers received
duplicates of our announcement and others got
nothing. But there's no way for us to tell who did
or didn't receive it.

If you got the announcement of the printing of my
new book, great! If you got more than one, please
forgive the techno glitch--and this note.

But if you DIDN'T see the announcement, please go to
http://successnet.org/101bestways/getahead/letter.htm
<A href="http://successnet.org/101bestways/getahead/letter.htm">My Letter</A>

It's all there--and well worth the read.

WARNING:
Following the great advice contained in this book may
very well cause YOU to be included in a future list of
the world's most successful people.

Make it a Great Day!
Michael Angier, CIO (Chief Inspiration Officer)
SuccessNet--Your Success is Our Business!
We're dedicated to helping you operate at
your personal and professional best.

http://SuccessNet.org
POB 2048 Win-Win Way
South Burlington VT 05407-2048 USA
Support@SuccessNet.org

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://www.1automationwiz.com/app/r.asp?ID=22515771&ARID=0

To update your contact information:
http://www.1automationwiz.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=22515771