Date:      24 Aug 2002 00:53:55 -0500
From:      James McNaughton <jtm63@enteract.com>
To:        Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@artlogix.com>
Cc:        "Eliot Miller" <eliot.miller@clockware.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Listing our company profile in your directory listing

Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@artlogix.com> writes:

> "Eliot Miller" <eliot.miller@clockware.com> writes:

<snip>

> Now, far be it from me to criticize such an effective marketing approach, but
> it looks to me that you're just trying to get some free publicity from us,
> hoping that we wouldn't look too closely at your product and discover that you
> don't even support FreeBSD.  Very tacky, wouldn't you agree?
>
> In any case, I must recommend to the FreeBSD webmaster not to support your
> request, and I wish you wonderful luck trying to get publicity from the Linux,
> OpenBSD and NetBSD sites, along with any Nintendo-enthusiast and
> TRS-80-enthusiast sites on the Web.

And don't forget SpectraVideo http://home.swipnet.se/~w-16418/ !

I'd say this guy has really proven the level of professionalism he and
his company are capable of. And I will reward them with the attention
they deserve. Now, Elliot, hold your breath and wait for my purchase
order. It's coming -- no _really_!