Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:20:38 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.NoDak.edu>
To:        titus@pleach.de
Cc:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What's up

>  Is this list dedicated to the HARP development
>  or to the ATM-for-BSD stuff or both?
>
>  Is there still development for HARP in progress?
>  Is this forum concerned only with Freebsd-specific
>  questions or could that list be now the main HARP thread?
>  To whom could I send bugfixes or improvements?

I think this list can field questions on all issues of ATM on FreeBSD.
For example the Linux LANE/MPOA code was written at Tampere University
of Technology - Telecommunications Laboratory and has BSD style copyright.

HARP supports other platforms besides FreeBSD, and HARP is developed
and maintained by the good folks at the Network Computing Services, Inc.
I believe they are still subscribed to this group. I believe their direct
email list for HARP is "ang@msci.com" (address taken from the HARP 2.0
Announcement).

(tech question deleted to be answered by the HARP experts).

--mark.