Date:      Tue, 06 Apr 1999 20:21:09 -0400
From:      Gary Thorpe <gthorpe@fit.edu>
To:        www@openbsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compatibility

I have a laptop: Toshiba Satellite 4010 CDS. Are there any know problems
between FreeBSD/OpenBSD and this model?

What are the differences between OpenBSD, NetBSD, and FreeBSD? Which one
should I choose? Which ones are easiest to install? Which ones support
more hardware? why are there 3 separate versions in the first place?

Can FreeBSD/OpenBSD understand the FAT32 file system? Would it require a
separate file system from FAT32?

If you hate questions, please direct me to wherever I could search for
and find answers. Thank you.