Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:12:25 -0500
From:      "Andrew Duane" <aduane@juniper.net>
To:        "Stanislav Sedov" <stas@freebsd.org>, "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ARM Jazelle support

Hmmm, at my last company, we had full Jazelle support for our ARM9 =
product, and I don't think we had any NDA agreements in place. We were =
using the TI OMAP chips, and we just folded Jazelle support right into =
our OS without any problems.

If someone wants, I can contact the people involved (I didn't directly =
work on Jazelle, but I was in the OS group).