Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2001 22:06:55 -0500
From:      "Matthew" <mgt@hytekblue.com>
To:        lyndon@atg.aciworldwide.com, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: D-Link DGE-500T support

well obvoiusly this is not the same but i was able to get the lge driver to=
 work with the dlink DGE-500SX. i get about 212mb a second through put on a=
 32bit pci slot and  closer to 600mb/s on a 64bit slot however the card=
 does not seam to be very stable on my motherboard in a 64bit slot.  best=
 of luck with the dge-500t
	Matthew
	if its not broke i will fix it till it is :)