Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 1998 10:23:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
To:        michael dorin <mike@chaski.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail problems

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, michael dorin wrote:

> Would you have any idea what would be causing this.  One of my clients
> has 2 users.  We will call them a and b.  They have a virtual domain
> we will call virtual.com
>
> a@virtual.com cannot send email to b@virtual.com.
> Any ideas what may cause that?

definitely ideas, but you'll need to provide more info.

1) are you using sendmails virtual user table functions? If so, are a and
b's login names a and b respectively?

2) how are you trying to send email? is this using the mail command,
pine/elm/mutt, or via SMTP from some other machine (Win95 machine,
perhaps?).