Date:      Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:29:31 -0800
From:      Mac Mason <mac@cs.hmc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rhythmbox hanging in a very strange way

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

So, I've got rhythmbox pointed at an smb-mounted directory. A while ago, for
no apparent reason, it developed the following behavior:

Instead of working like it should, it refuses to answer input. It launches
fine, and the cursor even changes the the I-beam or resize arrow as needed. On
the other hand, clicking does nothing, the keyboard is ignored, and I have to
kill it manually.

The mounted directory works perfectly; I can play my files with mpg123, for
instance.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

    -Mac