Date:      Thu, 24 May 2018 06:38:58 -0700
From:      "Chris H" <portmaster@BSDforge.com>
To:        "=?UTF-8?B?QmVybmhhcmQgRnLDtmhsaWNoIiA8ZGVja2VAZnJlZWJzZC5vcmc+?="@udns.ultimatedns.net
Cc:        "ports" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com>
Subject:   Re: WireGuard for FreeBSD

On Thu, 24 May 2018 09:15:28 +0200 "Bernhard Fr=C3=B6hlich" <decke@freebsd=2E=
org> said

> On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 3:06 AM, Jason A=2E Donenfeld <Jason@zx2c4=2Ecom> wro=
te:
> > We now have a release, so the full instructions for the packages are:
> >
> > 1=2E wireguard-tools, providing wg(8) and wg-quick(8)
> > Runtime dependencies: bash, wireguard-go
> > Buildtime dependencies: gmake, c compiler, libc
> > Build: gmake -C src/tools WITH_WGQUICK=3Dyes
> > Install: gmake -C src/tools PREFIX=3D/usr/local install
r=2Exz

> > 2=2E wireguard-go
> > Runtime dependencies: libc
> > Buildtime dependencies: gmake, go, dep
> > Build: gmake
> > Install: gmake PREFIX=3D/usr/local install
ar=2Exz

> > I believe decke is already working on a port in his repository=2E
>=20
> Ports are already updated on github=2E I will do some final checks and
> expect to commit
> the wireguard ports to the official tree today=2E
I should have no trouble introducing Wireguard to the ports system today=2E
While I could have submitted it sooner=2E As the Maintainer of ~130 ports=2E It
is not entirely unusual to have pr(1)'s to deal with=2E Especially with the
introduction (updrade) of clang/llvm in $BASE to v=2E5, and now v=2E6=2E
Thanks for your understanding=2E

--Chris