Date:      Sat, 16 Nov 1996 21:27:58 +0900
From:      Yukihiro Nakai <nakai@mlab.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        asami@freebsd.org, erich@lodgenet.com, peter@spinner.dialix.com, erich@freefall.freebsd.org, adam@veda.is
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/emulators/ines - Imported sources

Thanks for commit!!

Satoshi:
> However, these three ports should have gone to games, not emulators.
> If you take a look at the handbook's "sup collections" section or
> /usr/ports/emulators/pkg/COMMENT, you will see that it's for other
> operating systems, not game machines. ;)

Adam:
>zx81, spectrum and c64 go to games too?
>
>(I still have a copy of zx80 chess somewhere, it runs in 1kB RAM ;)
>
>But of course these machines are for more than games, or were once.

I made those ports, so I reply this messages.

Why I write 'emulators' in the CATEGORIES section of Makefiles ,
because the author says 'Emulator'.

And because I also think they are the operationg system even only for games.
ines-mario, ines-tetris or such ports must be appear when commit ines into
games category.

						Yukihiro Nakai
						<Nakai@Mlab.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>