Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 2003 13:42:45 -0600
From:      "default013" <default013@hotmail.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   TX underrun

Hello,

I recently moved my server from a 384 SDSL line to a colocation facility.
Since the move, I've been receiving these messages about once a week (just
one message, about once a week):

dc0: TX underrun -- resetting

This is a guess but I believe this is when I am SSHing into the server
because I get kicked out once about this time.

Could anyone explain to me what this is? I read that it is something like
data cannot be transferred fast enough to the NIC and may have something to
do with memory or the NIC ... (although I admit I have a weak understanding
of this) but I find it strange that the problem should happen after I
relocate the server ...

Thank you,

Jordan