Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 19:27:44 +0100
From:      aaron <aaron@lo-res.org>
To:        FreeBSD doc list <freeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Visual docbook editing

On Tuesday 08 January 2002 19:29, Tom Rhodes wrote:

ah, maybe this is obvious but without further checking I always ran into
the following problem in Xemacs:

It tries to verify the sgml file against the DTD.
However with the DOCTYPE PUBLIC "-//FreeBSD//DTD DocBook V4.1-Based
Extension//EN" at the beginning it cannot find the DTD.
I usually change it to the path /usr/doc/share/.../fbsd41.dtd while editing
but this is a bit of a nuissance.

Any better ways? environ vars?

thx,
a.