Date:      Sat, 4 Nov 2000 11:19:25 +0400
From:      "Rino Mardo" <rmardo@altayer.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Upgrade to stable still not working

Sorry for the repost.  Forgot the subject line.

I've installed 4.1.1-R on my P133 box (64Mb ram, 4GB hd, vortex nic,
static ip) and tried to do an upgrade to stable.  For the second time it
bombs at

=3D=3D> etc
=3D=3D> etc/sendmail

hamm sendmail [65708]: gethostbyaddr (10.x.x.x) failed: 1

That's the error I keep getting.  My tag=3DRELENG_4 release=3Dcvs and =
I'm
src-all.  This is the second box I'm having problems upgrading to
stable.  My other box which is a better config one (PIII 500, 128Mb ram,
8GB hd, but dial-up only) bombs also at upgrading to stable.  The same
supfile but the error I'm getting is

ata0-master: timeout:  the device have disappeared!

I switch the controller thinking it could be the controller but I get
the same error only it changed from ata0 to ata1.  Hard disk?  I doubt
it.

So I was wondering if I'm the only one having problems upgrading to
stable or is this a problem with the cvs?