Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:01:12 -0700
From:      "Kim C. Callis" <kcallis@c2associates.net>
To:        "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: NICs & modems

valiant# vmstat -i
interrupt        total        rate
ata0 irq14        1670        0
mux irq 11        1333        0
fdc0 irq6                2        0
atkbd0 irq1         295      0
pcic0 irq10             3       0
clk irq0     1308574     127
rtc irq8     1674932     228

valiant# dmesg | grep irq
pci1: <ATI Mobility-1 graphics accelerator> irq 11
pcic-pci0: <TI PCI-1450 PCI-Cardbus Bridge> irq 11
pcic-pci1: <TI PCI Config Reg> irq 11
pcic-pci1: TI12XX PCI Config Reg:  irq 14
ata0: irq 14
uhci0:  <Intel 82371AB/EB (PIIX4) USB Controller> irq 11
chip2: <ESS Technology Maestro 2E Audio controller> irq 11
fxp0: <Intel Pro 10/100B/100+ Ethernet> irq 11
pci0: <unknown card> irq 11
atkbd0: <AT Keyboard> irq 1
psm0: <PS/2 Mouse> irq 12
sio0: irq 4
sio1: irq 3
pcic0: <VLSI 82C146> irq 10 on isa0
pcic0: management irq 10
ppc0: <Parallel Port> irq 7

That is basically it right there... So I am at a loss because there is
nothing conflicting with irq 10 (as far as I can see), yet the message comes
back unable to allocate.