Date:      Fri, 20 May 2005 15:10:22 -0500
From:      Ryan Winograd <rylwin@houston.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   all users to mount cd's

Is there an easy way to allow any user to mount cd's?
Well, yes. I have proper perms on cd devs and if a user creates
a directory he owns he can mount from command line w/ sudo.

There are, however, some requiremnents i am trying to meet.

I would like the mounting process to be much easier. I am using
KDE and would like to have the cd's mount automatically so that
the users don't have to know how to use the command line. How
can I accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for all advice,
Ryan w