Date:      Tue, 2 Feb 1999 23:36:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      perl <perl@netmug.org>
To:        John Saunders <john.saunders@nlc.net.au>
Cc:        Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel panic with recent RELENG_3

I just recently added 0xa0ff to my kernel and now it seems like when I
access data on that drive the system stops responding to other processes
which were running.  Everything is "normal" when the drive stops being
accessed.  I don't recall this happening until I added 0xa0ff.

I'm running FreeBSD 3.0-STABLE Sun Jan 31.

Michael