Date:      Mon, 22 May 2006 01:30:31 +0200
From:      Albert Shih <shih@math.jussieu.fr>
To:        Henry Lenzi <henry.lenzi@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Maple 8 on FreeBSD with Diablo

 Le 20/05/2006 à 20:43:04-0300, Henry Lenzi a écrit
> Hi --
>
> Maple keeps getting me trouble...
> Has anyone installed Maple 8 with the new diablo? What the handbook
> says does not apply to Maple 8...There is no FLEXim script for
> Linux/Unix.

The best way to use Maple (I don't have maple 8, my versions 9, 9.5 and 10)
is to run maple without java by typing :

		xmaple -cw

(cw mean : classic worksheet)

The launch delay is divide by 10 when you using the classic worksheet.

Of course you loose all this beautifauls icon.....

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
Universite de Paris 7 (Denis DIDEROT)