Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:15:58 -0500
From:      parv <parv@pair.com>
To:        f-mobile <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hard drive for Dell Inspiron 5000e - place to buy

in message <20031111025207.GA39424@moo.holy.cow>,
wrote parv thusly...

> Could anybody suggest a place, web based preferred (except EBay), to
> buy a hard drive -- either as a replacement for primary one or for
> modular bay -- for Dell Inspiron 5000e?
>
> I suppose my question is if a hard drive purchased anywhere else
> other than Dell.com would fit the above computer.

Ah, never mind.  There is no point in not buying from Dell as it is
the cheapest or very close to anybody else in price.

And to directly answer my own query, there should not be any
problems in getting a hard drive elsewhere at least when cross
referenced w/ SimpleTech or CMS drive searches.

Sorry to bother everybody.

  - Parv