Date:      Sat, 3 Feb 2001 08:27:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Christopher W. Aiken" <cwaiken@telerama.com>
To:        Kaban <maksymko@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: problems with mounting FAT partitions...

->Hi, everybody!
->
->Thanks for help with a previous problem (now i'm downloading XFree86
->4.0.2). But i'm downloading it under Windows'98 and storing the files
->on the additional FAT (non FAT32) partition.
->
->My friend told me i can mount this partition in FreeBSD. He's gone
->now and only you can help me...
->
->Please, tell me the way to do it...
->
->Thanks a lot!

I believe the GENERIC kernel does NOT have ext2fs support.
Build a new kernel with the ext2fs support.  Use GENERIC
and LINT for correct options.

--
Christopher W. Aiken, Scenery Hill, Pa, USA
chris at cwaiken dot com,   www.cwaiken.com