Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2001 13:43:20 +0200
From:      Oliver von Bueren <maillist@ovb.ch>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Update i4b to a 4.3-STABLE from -current

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001 11:44:31 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:

>> manpages for .1 (say in the isdnd directory for isdnd.1) which gave
>
>cd /usr/src/usr.sbin/i4b;make cleandir;make obj;make depend;make

Tried again with the above. Didn't know about the make obj, but it now
compiles it to /usr/obj/..., like that!
But the effect that it looks for an isdnd.1 is still the same. I
looked at it again, and can't find any reference to isdnd.1, nowhere
in the hole i4b/... source tree.

make: don't know how to make isdnd.1. Stop
*** Error code 2

If I recreate the isdnd.1 (ln -s to isdnd.8) it does gzip it:
===> isdnd
gzip -cn /usr/src/usr.sbin/i4b/isdnd/isdnd.1 > isdnd.1.gz

And during the make install it of also installes it:
===> isdnd
install -c -s -o root -g wheel -m 555   isdnd /usr/sbin
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444 isdnd.1.gz  /usr/share/man/man1

It's the same for most of the other tools. Any Idea?

       Yours sincerely,
       Oliver von Bueren
       Communication- and Network-Engineering

 Oliver von Bueren                                ovb-at-solcon.ch
 SolCon GmbH, Lachenacker 9, CH-8049 Zuerich         www.solcon.ch