Date:      Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:53:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Losher <plosher@wwiv.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrading XFree86, need to recompile qt?

Hi -

For some reason I picked up a GeForce 4 based video card today, and after
reading:

http://www.marcuscom.com/g2g-xfree86/article.html

And upgrading from XFree86 4.1 to 4.2 (via ports), I have the card running
under the patched nv driver (1800x1400 is quite nice) but I seem to have
lost the "anti-aliased" font effect in Qt/KDE3 that I had when I was
running 4.1.  (The option in KDE to use anti-aliased fonts is there and
checked, but you don't see the effect)  Do I need to recompile Qt (and
perhaps KDE3 as well) to get this back, or is there something else I need
to change?

Thanks - Peter
--
plosher@wwiv.com - [ http://www.plosh.net/ ]