Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 2015 23:01:38 -0300
From:      Federico Caminiti <demian.fc@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   re: CFT: PO/Gettext Translation System for FreeBSD DocBook Documents

Hi, Warren.

I've tried out the new translation system. It mostly seems to be working
and I got the translation of the article donde quicker than before (to be
fair I had already worked with the documentation as opposed to the first
time I sent a patch, so I had some experience).

The process was mostly straightforward, although it isn't clear to me from
the documentation if we should send diffs for the xml files after we've
applied the translation or just send the .po files. It would seem like the
former if I'm reading the article correctly.

Sory for the delay, I meant to reply to your message sooner,

Federico.