Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:52:21 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: XFree port

Is this with the port I committed last night?  If so
try removing any tcl/tk ports that you have installed
and try it again.  The port tries to be smart about
finding tcl/tk for one of the setup tools.  The only
problem is that is doesn't know if what it found is
ELF or a.out and in this case it seems to have found
an a.out version of the library and that won't work.
NOTE: This is a problem in the a.out case as well. :(

Hope this helps, Steve