Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:47:29 +0530
From:      "Brandi Cohen" <brandi@digitalsolutionleader.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Digital Partnership for Website Designing & Development

Hi,

=20

I am Brandi Cohen,

Manager =96 Online Marketing

=20

To introduce, we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified Indian Web Design and
Development firm and have over 10 years of experience. We have been
partnering various digital agencies all over US, UK, Australia and =
Europe.

=20

As you offer Web Design and Development Services to your clients may I
propose an association between the two firms? In these tough times, =
where it
is hard to maintain the top line, we can help boost the bottom-line for =
you.

=20

We can execute the Web Design or SEO projects on a white label basis for =
you
at a much lower cost than what it might be in house - No compromise on
quality!

=20

Our Primary Services includes:

=20

=FC  Web Design and Development

=FC  SEO

=FC  Ecommerce

=FC  Web application development

=FC  HTML5 Development

=FC  Mobile web development

=20

=20

Do let me know if you are interested and we would be happy to connect =
with
you and discuss more in detail about your project requirement.=20

=20

I look forward to your positive responses mail.

=20

=20

Kinds Regards,

Brandi Cohen

Marketing Manager

=20

If you want unsubscribe please mail back with unsubscribe as the subject =
in
this email.