Date:      Sun, 10 Feb 2013 09:18:06 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Michael BlackHeart <amdmiek@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ath patch from the head

Hi,

I have a HAL in progress for the AR9380 and later chips.

I've implemented the basic driver and framework changes needed to
support the AR9380 HAL (specifically the newer TX/RX DMA handling).
However I'm still going through the process at ${WORK} (1) to get this
HAL open sourced so I can push it into FreeBSD.

I'll let everyone know when this is done.

And for the record - I recently checked whether -HEAD (with the
yet-to-be-released AR9380 HAL) still worked with the AR9380 and
AR9485. The answer is "yes". :-)

Thanks,

Adrian

(1) I work for Qualcomm Atheros.