Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:07:23 +0200
From:      "Patrick O'Reilly" <patrick@mip.co.za>
To:        <cjclark@alum.mit.edu>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Question List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: make kernel fails

Oh?

damn - on my old 233 that's gonna take a few hours (re-running "make
buildworld").

Oh well! - the joys of keeping up to date.

Thanks for the info Christ! :)

Regards,
Patrick O'Reilly.
As soon as we started programming, we found to our surprise that it wasn't
as easy to get programs right as we had thought.  Debugging had to be
discovered.  I can remember the exact instant when I realized that a large
part of my life from then on was going to be spent in finding mistakes in my
own programs.
		-- Maurice Wilkes discovers debugging, 1949