Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:39:08 -0600
From:      Frank Griffith <frankg@idfw.com>
To:        "'Dan Nelson'" <dnelson@emsphone.com>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Sunclock

Okay, that's a cool idea, except I can't get there from here !

Let me say that I can get up to the part of
 Run /stand/sysinstall, pick "Configure", pick
"Distributions", pick "Custom", .....

    ** at this point I cannot choose XFree86 which takes me
        to anything that has Basic or Prog... sorry old man,
        but my version (2.2.5) seems to only have a Configure
        XFree86, and when I select it I'm taken to the menu
        where I can choose XF86Setup or xf86config... which
        is where I've already been and done the config. for mouse,
        monitor, card and keyboard.

 ..... pick "XFree86", pick "Basic", pick
"Prog", and install it.  Then try rebuilding sunclock.

So this morning I blew away the whole mess and started a fresh install
via FTP. I've got all the gateway and ppp stuff working, but haven't tried
X-Windows yet.

Anymore ideas or am I missing something in your last explaination.

Thanks!